Hello. We are EY Intuitive: a user-centered, digital design and development group based in Philadelphia and part of Ernst & Young LLP. We create useful, usable, elegant, and engaging experiences for mobile apps, responsive websites and just about anything that involves a “click” or a “tap.”
We’ve won various web awards and pride ourselves at being ahead of the curve. In other words, we love what we do and it shows in our work.
Still interested? (And really, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be!)
- Enjoy fast-paced, collaborative environments with smart people to bounce ideas off of?
- Like working with clients who understand your value and the ideas you bring to the table?
- Want to work for a firm that supports your endeavors and encourages you to strive for more?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, we should talk.
We’re looking for a Designer with solid visual skills who:
- Is a strong conceptual thinker
- Enjoys bringing interfaces to life
- Believes that every pixel is an opportunity
- Loves typography and treats it with finesse
- Can spot a misalignment from across the room
- Knows that simply “skinning” an interface is not visual design
- Obsesses over the little things—every icon, every button, and every checkbox
- Can’t live without a grid
As a designer at EY Intuitive you will be expected to:
- Translate schematic wireframes to high fidelity mockups
- Work with developers and animators to create stunning prototypes
- Continue to elevate our ever-growing portfolio
- Share tips and tricks with the other designers on your team
- Define digital brands and remain current on the latest trends and opportunities
- Communicate tactical and strategic design choices and recommendations to clients and internal team
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Industrial or Product Design
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the field
- Experience communicating and interacting with clients.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Cloud apps, Sketch, Keynote, InVision, and other prototyping software
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Occasional local or national travel may be required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing, publishing, and conference-level presentation skills a plus.
Click here to see the job description and instructions on how to apply!
We don’t believe in boxes. We don’t settle for the status quo. We don’t stifle growth.
Let’s talk about what you want, what we want, and how the two could potentially meet. We want you to see what we see in EY Intuitive.